Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1-A RFE and H1-B COS

Hi,

I am currently holding L1-B valid till May 2015 (max-out in May 2015), employer had already file my PERM in Nov-2013.
    Now, my employer had file my L1-A and got RFE, at the same time they are filing my H1-B COS (Since I am not holding H1-B in the past I have to go with 2014 Cap)

I asked my employer whether I can submit the RFE as well as H1-B COS at the same time, they said Yes I can but they recommend to withdraw the RFE and submit the H1-B COS, if my H1-B COS does not approve then they will file my L1-A from Canada after Oct -2014.

1. We both are working so my 1st preference will be L1-A and then H1-B, and its too late to file H1-B for my spouse as today is 19th March ? please advice?
    2. What are the chances to clear the RFE on L1-A?
    3. If my RFE get clear and L1-A approved, is there any option to withdraw my H1-B processing? When?
    4. If both get approved than what would be my final status (assume that L1 result will come before H1)
    5. Since they file my PERM so at some point I have to go on H1-B. Please advice
    6. If my L1-A visa get denied, is there any problem for future stamping/perm?

Appropriate your quick help on this.

Regards,
    Dip

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X