Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1b 221g Issued in Singapore, moving to India.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1b 221g Issued in Singapore, moving to India.

Hi,

I attended H1b interview at singapore consulate on 12th march and was issued a 221g for a new employment offer and asked to submit additional documents. I submitted the documents in person on 17th march. I have been working in singapore since 3 years with a different company.

Now, the issue is my current job in Singapore ends March end and am planning to move back to India. What if Singapore consulate contacts me after I return back to India. Should I let them know that my job location changed to India and ask the case to be transferred to Indian Consulate? Or I need to visit Singapore in person and submit passport or any additional documents asked for.

Please advice.

Thanks,
    Kumar.

Originally posted by kumarkp View Post
    Hi,

I attended H1b interview at singapore consulate on 12th march and was issued a 221g for a new employment offer and asked to submit additional documents. I submitted the documents in person on 17th march. I have been working in singapore since 3 years with a different company.

Now, the issue is my current job in Singapore ends March end and am planning to move back to India. What if Singapore consulate contacts me after I return back to India. Should I let them know that my job location changed to India and ask the case to be transferred to Indian Consulate? Or I need to visit Singapore in person and submit passport or any additional documents asked for.

Please advice.

Thanks,
    Kumar.

Hi Kumar,

one of my friend also attended in singapore they issued pink slip to him. Any update on your status?

Comment

Originally posted by ATR View Post
      Hi Kumar,

one of my friend also attended in singapore they issued pink slip to him. Any update on your status?

HI Kumar / ATR.

can you please share your experience on this 221 g slip, even i am in the same boat, got an 221 g green slip in singapore and CO ask me to submit the documents by visiting the embassy. do we have any further round of interview ? and please share your experience. thanks a lot.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X