Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 visa stamping with previous employer H1B visa

Hi,
    I have a valid H1B visa stamped on my passport (validity>2yrs). I have changed my employer and have been through POE with old employer visa (and new employer papers). Now my spouse needs to attend the H4 visa, so, do i need to get my passport re-stamped with new H1B visa related to new employer or old employer's visa is good (validity>2yrs)?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

H4 visa stamping with previous employer H1B visa

New approved Petition is the key and not the visa. Old visa copy +new approved petition are good to go.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      New approved Petition is the key and not the visa. Old visa copy +new approved petition are good to go.

This is my opinion.

Thanks kadkhiq81, this is going to be my spouse's first time H4 stamping...will this be fine even then ?

regards

Comment

H4 visa stamping with previous employer H1B visa

Yes..

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by mfhanif View Post
          Hi,
          I have a valid H1B visa stamped on my passport (validity>2yrs). I have changed my employer and have been through POE with old employer visa (and new employer papers). Now my spouse needs to attend the H4 visa, so, do i need to get my passport re-stamped with new H1B visa related to new employer or old employer's visa is good (validity>2yrs)?

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
          Asak Hanif,

I am facing a similar scenario now. Did your wife's H4 come through? Your pointers based on your experience will be extremely valuable.

Request your opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X