Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 case for In-house project with RFC submited as client

Hi,

My H1 application was initially applied for a in-house project for my employer location in US. But by the time I had to submit RFE documents, I was working for a client and hence submitted documents related to client. My visa is approved. I was recently released from that project and my employer would want me to travel for internal in-house project. So my employer booked an appointment for interview. Adding to this I travelled to US on B1 for 6 weeks time due to which my employer delayed my interview date for 3 months to allow cool-off and my wife is pregnant and we both are going for interview together (H1 & H4). Please advice if I have to carry any specific documents? Is there any chances of rejection considering my employer is very big worldwide leader in consulting. outsourcing and I have travel history of working in UK for 3 years.
    Please advice so I can be prepared.

Thanks
    Last edited by srboga; 03-21-2014, 01:01 AM.

H1 case for In-house project with RFC submited as client

Chances are slim provided if you can submit all the required documents and confident enough to proof your theory with the truth. Hope, you will be alright.

No one can predict the out come.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      Chances are slim provided if you can submit all the required documents and confident enough to proof your theory with the truth. Hope, you will be alright.

This is my opinion.
      Can you please advice what documents are required, though my employer would take care of them, since my scenarios is kind of rare.

Comment

Thank you My Visa approved with very few questions

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post

This is my opinion.
        Thank you, My visa is approved with very few question, other than passport no other documents were verified.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X