Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B->F2->Approved first but withdraw in the end, please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B->F2->Approved first but withdraw in the end, please help!!

I'm very worried now, please help!!

I submitted I539 first to change from H1B to F2, after some time it was still pending, then I changed my mind submit withdrawal to the center processing my case and the tracking showed it arrived.

After 2 weeks, in early February my case got approved and I got notice 5 days after the approved day. But the notice has a typo it spelled F1, so I called USCIS they said they will process it and I mentioned withdraw of F2 application the CS told me once it is approved it is approved. So I told my boss, our attorney and he said let's wait.

Then after several days I got amended notice saying F2 approve and I got a letter saying to send my tracking information about withdraw, at that time I did not send.

After about 5,6 days I got deny notice from USCIS said they denied the previous decision and reopen my case.

After 4 days, I got a letter from USCIS saying my withdraw acknowledged!

My boss consulted our attorney, they said I'm back to H1 but I'm not sure at the time USCIS approve F2 did they revoke my H1? Will they notify all H1 related department? Even our attorney said I'm back to H1 is based on the logic of this process, they did not check with any department so I'm really worried. My boss did not submit revoke notice to USCIS and he hasn't got and notice from USCIS yet.

I called USCIS several times asking this issue all cannot tell me what is my status in their system, second level officer said in the system it says cos withdraw and once the case reopen, withdraw, everything revert back to my previous status as long as it is valid. Still confused.....Am I still in H1 status?

I really need help! Thank you!

I am in the similar situation. what happens to your case. Did you get a confirmation that you are on h1b?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X