Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer without recent paystub with H1B revoke in progress

Hi,

I am working for Company A on H1B for the past 3 years (with I140 approved on EB2) and now I took personnel leave for more than 30days and my current project ends. So, my employer (Company A) told that they are going to revoke my H1B and refile H1B on Consular Processing once I get into project and once H1B approved, I have to go out of country and come back to US with new I94.

My question is,

1. H1B revoke applying and refile on Consular Processing, will it have any issues? is there a possibility of H1B denial?
    2. What if H1B refile denied? I am on valid I94 and valid visa stamped for 2 years. should I have to leave the country?
    3. Now Company B offers a full time on H1B. Shall I initiate the H1B filing without recent pay stub (on Consular Processing) with Company B when Company A initiated H1B revoke?
    4. Shall I transfer my H1B to any other consulting company when H1B revoke is in progress?

Please help me to find the possible solutions. Thanks in advance.

Please respond to my questions

Comment

I didn't get answer when I was on so many confusions. But, I hope, this reply would help someone in future

My new employer filed H1B transfer with extension of stay request and it got approved with 3 years of extension(using previous employer's I140) and no need to go out of country. All the best for your case.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X