Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 Visa interview - Don't have client letter for inhouse project

Hi,

I am going for Stamping next week and need an urgent Help. I am going to work on an In-House project and my employer has given the email communication between the Employer, Client and Vendor.

I don't have client letter. Is it mandate that you should have client letter even if you are going to work in in-house project at the employer location?

Also does the email communication between vendor, client and employer works?

Can you someone please help me on this? Its urgent.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by vagrawal82 View Post
    Hi,

I am going for Stamping next week and need an urgent Help. I am going to work on an In-House project and my employer has given the email communication between the Employer, Client and Vendor.

I don't have client letter. Is it mandate that you should have client letter even if you are going to work in in-house project at the employer location?

Also does the email communication between vendor, client and employer works?

Can you someone please help me on this? Its urgent.

Thanks in advance
    How is it an internal project if Employer, Vendor and Cient are involved?
    Something seems not right. If you are lucky might get through.

If the VO probes you might end up getting a 221G.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      How is it an internal project if Employer, Vendor and Cient are involved?
      Something seems not right. If you are lucky might get through.

If the VO probes you might end up getting a 221G.

Its product of my employer and vendor is going to integrate the hardware with it. This product is going to be used by multiple clients.

It's like employer is going to sell that product to multiple client which requires some additional hardware (i.e. ATM machines) provided by vendor.

Comment

Its product of my employer and vendor is going to integrate the hardware with it. This product is going to be used by multiple clients.

It's like employer is going to sell that product to multiple client which requires some additional hardware (i.e. ATM machines) provided by vendor.
        Technically if it is an in house product to be deployed at multiple client places you dont need to provide each and every client's agreement. If the Officer asks you should be able to explain the same. You should at least have the project milestones plan with respect to the internal project timelines to corroborate your statements.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Technically if it is an in house product to be deployed at multiple client places you dont need to provide each and every client's agreement. If the Officer asks you should be able to explain the same. You should at least have the project milestones plan with respect to the internal project timelines to corroborate your statements.

Thanks Raghvi for the response. I went for the stamping today and got it approved.

I have another question - can I apply for H4 stamping now for my wife and kid? will there be any problem for them attending the H4 stamping interview before I go to US?

I couldn't able to apply for them as they went to home town and my employer took the appointment. Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Thanks Raghvi for the response. I went for the stamping today and got it approved.

I have another question - can I apply for H4 stamping now for my wife and kid? will there be any problem for them attending the H4 stamping interview before I go to US?

I couldn't able to apply for them as they went to home town and my employer took the appointment. Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance.
            No issues in them attending H4 interview.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X