Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

work from home employee, where should I send my H1 application.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work from home employee, where should I send my H1 application.

Hi all,

im work for a company located in california, but I work from home so I reside in North Carolina where the LCA has been filed, I have already sent my H1 documents to USCIS in VT, now Im in a state of confusion whether I did the right thing or not. My client company is in calif, so do I need to send my documents to calif instead of vermont??

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Originally posted by SA77HI View Post
    Hi all,

im work for a company located in california, but I work from home so I reside in North Carolina where the LCA has been filed, I have already sent my H1 documents to USCIS in VT, now Im in a state of confusion whether I did the right thing or not. My client company is in calif, so do I need to send my documents to calif instead of vermont??

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
    LCAs also have to approved and be posted at Home addresses. DHS sometimes conduct site visits too at the worksite. USCIS has to be explained this and the employer must have an LCA on file for each place of employment.

Technically speaking, if you can work from home, you can work from your home country too why the need to be in US then?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X