B1 to H1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 to H1

I have H1B with which i was in US for 4 months & balance 56 months is left.My visa has expired.I have B1/B2 visa.I have sponsor who is ready to file a CAP EXEMPT petition in come to US on B1 b=visa then file a COS to H1B. I told i can come for 15 days but he says i need to be in US for at least one month.
    Is it legal or is it risky?

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
    I have H1B with which i was in US for 4 months & balance 56 months is left.My visa has expired.I have B1/B2 visa.I have sponsor who is ready to file a CAP EXEMPT petition in come to US on B1 b=visa then file a COS to H1B. I told i can come for 15 days but he says i need to be in US for at least one month.
    Is it legal or is it risky?
    Too risky. B1 to H1 are not easily approved. So unless the sponsor is a really large company I wouldnt take chance of coming all the way.

This is my pinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Too risky. B1 to H1 are not easily approved. So unless the sponsor is a really large company I wouldnt take chance of coming all the way.

This is my pinion not legal advice.
      Can i just apply for premium processing & then come back after 15 days & then get my stamping in india & go back

Comment

B1 to H1

If you want to go for stamping better go for it instead of going for cos and then stamping

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X