Salary less than LCA and H1B Extension coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salary less than LCA and H1B Extension coming

For initial period of my employment my employer paid me salary less than LCA though from last September it is what LCA says. My H1B extension is coming and my employer agreed to give me a letter to supplement W2 for each year. Which I don't understand what is? How can this situation be resolved. because of some personal issues I won't be able to change the job easily. In past how have people provided documents to USCIS. What documents can support me?

same here

Originally posted by H1BExtension01 View Post
    For initial period of my employment my employer paid me salary less than LCA though from last September it is what LCA says. My H1B extension is coming and my employer agreed to give me a letter to supplement W2 for each year. Which I don't understand what is? How can this situation be resolved. because of some personal issues I won't be able to change the job easily. In past how have people provided documents to USCIS. What documents can support me?
    Same situation for me too buddy. I have asked a free advice to lawyer. Let me see what they are saying. So far I analyzed we can find a new job and do a H1B transfer and file a complaint to DOL. DOL will get the remaining salary from the employer and send it to you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X