Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

very imp- regarding emergency dates-pls help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very imp- regarding emergency dates-pls help!!

hi all,

I am stuck in a peculiar condition. I had gone to take interview dates for h1b today at mumbai VFS center. I have a L1b stamped for company A(was in US for 2 months earlier this year) that expired on october 8th.
    The lady over there told me that there are no dates available till feb. I told her that i had seen some dates in dec about 2 weeks back. Then she asked me to get an emergency form from another counter . Once I got it to her, she asked me whether I was holding the I129 and I797 documents (For the L1b) . Since I had them she said I can get you a date earlier under 'returning employees'. I told her that this was a fresh H1b and from company B. She said ya i know that you will resign company A and join company B. That wont matter . take the documents with you for visa stamping. So I took a date in november .
    Now when i see the emergency form, It says- should not be used by first time visa applicantas.

What do I need to do in this case?Can I tell the VO that VFS has asked me to file it this way if they ask me?
    Can they consider my case as misrepresentation of data?
    Please do reply asap.
    Appreciate your help a lot

It does not have to be first time visa applicant for a given company.

You are not first time visa applicant. You already have L1 visa stamp in your passport.

You are fine.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Thanks a lot for your reply. However I just want to confirm one thing. My case won't be a L visa renewal but I am first time H1B visa applicant and that emergency appointment form says that :"Emergnecy appointment can not be given to first time applicant for an H/L visa". Do I still qualify for thois emergency quota. Please replay ASAP. Thanks again. debyani

Comment

Yes, you do.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Hi there,
          How can we take an emergency appointment. Please let me know the procedure. I am in us want to go India to see my dad. But I was in 4 .. recenty filed for h1 I may get the approval in nov. How can I get the emergency appointmnet for H1B visa.
          Thanks,
          Arpitha

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X