Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Renewal

Hi Team,

How are you doing? I have few question regarding my husbands H1B renewal visa. Our visa (H1B and H4) is valid till 29th Dec 2014. Company is planning to extended H1B visa in May 2014. We want to go to India in month of November as my Sister is getting married and we are planning to come back on the 9th Dec 2014 to USA.

1) Can I enter US if my visa expires in a 2 weeks.

2) Can I take visa appointment in Nov 2014, if I plan to stamp the visa

3) Green card in process Labor certification started in Feb 2014

4) Will our green card application effects H1B renewal after we go to India for stamping.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Angel Dipti View Post
    Hi Team,

How are you doing? I have few question regarding my husbands H1B renewal visa. Our visa (H1B and H4) is valid till 29th Dec 2014. Company is planning to extended H1B visa in May 2014. We want to go to India in month of November as my Sister is getting married and we are planning to come back on the 9th Dec 2014 to USA.

1) Can I enter US if my visa expires in a 2 weeks.

2) Can I take visa appointment in Nov 2014, if I plan to stamp the visa

3) Green card in process Labor certification started in Feb 2014

4) Will our green card application effects H1B renewal after we go to India for stamping.

Thanks in Advance!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. Yes
    2. Yes. But there have been cases where in the newer visa would be valid only after the existing visa expiry and hence you would have to return after 29th Dec 2014.
    4. No.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X