Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1-B transfer with **** resume

Hi,
    I had 3 years experience in India. I came to US through H4.

I got h1-b visa from a consultancy. He applied my visa with my orginal resume.

For marketing, he ****d my resume. I joined a comany A as a contractor. Now, they want to hire me full time.

How will the H1-B transfer go with **** resume.

Will they send the entire resume or a cover letter describing the experience.

Please help me, with this.

Hello, TimmyJim.

You should try not to send **** resume to the USCIS. I understand consultancies most of the time float **** papers for their candidates. However, while sending the paperwork to a Government Department, always the original ones are used. Especially to the USCIS.

I am not sure if the Immigration Attorney, once you are employed, is going to match your original resume with the one you submitted for employment. If possible, carefully and tactfully give your original resume to the attorney when submitting paperwork for immigration purpose. (This is what i would do).

You should seek more advice from others.

All the best.

Cheers,

Originally posted by TimmyJim View Post
    Hi,
    I had 3 years experience in India. I came to US through H4.

I got h1-b visa from a consultancy. He applied my visa with my orginal resume.

For marketing, he ****d my resume. I joined a comany A as a contractor. Now, they want to hire me full time.

How will the H1-B transfer go with **** resume.

Will they send the entire resume or a cover letter describing the experience.

Please help me, with this.
    These are my personal thoughts. I am not a professional.

Wishing you luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X