Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Transfer denial in my case

Hi All,

My situation here is little complex(according to me)...I have my H1B VISA valid till 05/26/2015 and also have valid I94 and VISA stamped with same date...This VISA I got thru employer A which I left in last year 12/06/2013 and initiated the transfer with cmp B(transfer in normal processing) and started working with cmp B ..In a mean time cmp A has revoked the VISA on 01/15/2014...Now today got denial notice in my H1B transfer case don't know the reason yet but my employer B will let me know that....In this situation what all option I left with me??

Can I still transfer my petition/VISA to any other employer which I currently have from cmp A??

If I have to leave the country then how much time do I have??

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for all comments/suggestions.

Regards,
    usp

H1B Transfer denial in my case

Sorry to hear that but that's the reason it's always advisable to join the new employer once the transfer petition approved.

You are out of status, but not illegal as your I94 is still valid, from the last working day of your old employer. I would strongly recommend you to consult an immigration attorney immd and Don't just believe your current employer any more.

This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by usp343 View Post
      Hi All,

My situation here is little complex(according to me)...I have my H1B VISA valid till 05/26/2015 and also have valid I94 and VISA stamped with same date...This VISA I got thru employer A which I left in last year 12/06/2013 and initiated the transfer with cmp B(transfer in normal processing) and started working with cmp B ..In a mean time cmp A has revoked the VISA on 01/15/2014...Now today got denial notice in my H1B transfer case don't know the reason yet but my employer B will let me know that....In this situation what all option I left with me??

Can I still transfer my petition/VISA to any other employer which I currently have from cmp A??

If I have to leave the country then how much time do I have??

Please advise.

Thanks in advance for all comments/suggestions.

Regards,
      usp
      Hi, How your company can revoke your visa?How it is possible?

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
        Hi, How your company can revoke your visa?How it is possible?
        Hi,

Sorry its Petition not VISA...

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
          Sorry to hear that but that's the reason it's always advisable to join the new employer once the transfer petition approved.

You are out of status, but not illegal as your I94 is still valid, from the last working day of your old employer. I would strongly recommend you to consult an immigration attorney immd and Don't just believe your current employer any more.

This is my opinion.
          Hi,

Thanks for your valuable comments..

Sure I will contact an immigration attorney but waiting for reason why it got denied.....So yesterday(04/08/2014) I saw my status in USCIS website so how long I can stay hear? My employer saying they gave all valid documents and they will reopen the case not sure what I suppose to do here....

Thanks
          usp

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable comments..

Sure I will contact an immigration attorney but waiting for reason why it got denied.....So yesterday(04/08/2014) I saw my status in USCIS website so how long I can stay hear? My employer saying they gave all valid documents and they will reopen the case not sure what I suppose to do here....

Thanks
            usp
            Find a new sponsor. you should leave within 10 days

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
              Find a new sponsor. you should leave within 10 days
              Hi,

So still can I transfer my petition to new employer? please advise.

Thanks!
              usp

Comment

Hi,

So still can I transfer my petition to new employer? please advise.

Thanks!
                usp
                Yes.. u can transfer ur visa to new employer but u can't work till u get the approval

Comment

H1 Transfer Denied

My situation here is little complex -

I transfer my H1b visa from company A to B and it went into RFE. Meanwhile, I received another offer from Company C and initiated H1 transfers from A to C in PP. This also went in RFE.

Company C asked me to join them on receipt number. I wanted to join company C only so I joined them on receipt number but my H1 transfer from A to C got denied. I have been working with company C since last 20 days.

What are my options now?
                  Am I out of status?
                  Can I join company B if H1 transfer (A to B) gets approved?
                  Can I re-join company A if they have not revoked my H1 yet?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by onh1amit View Post
                    My situation here is little complex -

I transfer my H1b visa from company A to B and it went into RFE. Meanwhile, I received another offer from Company C and initiated H1 transfers from A to C in PP. This also went in RFE.

Company C asked me to join them on receipt number. I wanted to join company C only so I joined them on receipt number but my H1 transfer from A to C got denied. I have been working with company C since last 20 days.

What are my options now?
                    Am I out of status?
                    Can I join company B if H1 transfer (A to B) gets approved?
                    Can I re-join company A if they have not revoked my H1 yet?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks
                    This is the exact risk of joining an employer merely on the basis of a receipt. It seems you are out of status. Even if either B or A are willing to take you, how would you prove your valid status for the last 20 days? I would advise to leave US and re enter on a valid visa, along with an approved petition of A, or B or any other employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

H1B Transfer denied

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
                      This is the exact risk of joining an employer merely on the basis of a receipt. It seems you are out of status. Even if either B or A are willing to take you, how would you prove your valid status for the last 20 days? I would advise to leave US and re enter on a valid visa, along with an approved petition of A, or B or any other employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Thanks raghvi...

Can I re-enter in US with approved petition of Company B which was a transfer of company A to B....or do i need another transfer from company C to B?

Comment

H1B Transfer denied

Originally posted by onh1amit View Post
                        Thanks raghvi...

Can I re-enter in US with approved petition of Company B which was a transfer of company A to B....or do i need another transfer from company C to B?
                        Anyone have any idea? Please let me know.

Appreciate your help!!

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X