Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H2B and possible solutions

Hello everyone,

My employer sadly didn't manage to get the H1B for me in time and is now planning to proceed with the PERM.
    However due to the huge amount of time needed for the consular processing as a whole, we were taking in consideartion the idea of working on H2B.

My field of expertise is Taxidermy, which falls under craft artist, I have 3 years of college and over 20 of experience in the field, therefore managing the recruitment process properly shouldnt be that big of a deal.
    At the same time however reading the possible requirements for H2B such as:

- peakload need
    - seasonal need
    - one time occurence
    - intermittent need

We were wondering what would be the best to use in our application: according to the information I have most 3 out of 4 of those are strict on the employer lacking personnel employed in the same occupation, therefore making them impossible.

So peakload seems to be the last one available.

My questions were: when filing the temporary labor certification, what is my employer supposed to add as "proof of peakload need" ? More importantly, would "one time occurence" also be fine? I see it can be used also when for example an employee leaves or in similar situations.

Do you have any suggestions? As my employer is willing to do as much as he can to hire me, however waiting for years for the perm to be ready is a terrible solution!

Please help i'm getting desperate !

Bump

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X