Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium Processing on Cap Exempt H1B Visa

Hello,

My employer will be filing a cap-exempt petition through premium processing next week. I am aware that a decision for premium processing is usually reached within 15 CALENDER Days. My question is that when does the 15 day period begin and usually how long does it take for the 15 day period to kick-start.

Premium Processing on Cap Exempt H1B Visa

It's start from the receipt start date.

Comment

Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
      It's start from the receipt start date.
      So if the application was filed on April 16, would the receipt date also be the April 16? My application was filed on April 16 and Im still waiting to hear the outcome. I dont have info on the receipt date

Comment

Originally posted by rakitic View Post
        So if the application was filed on April 16, would the receipt date also be the April 16? My application was filed on April 16 and Im still waiting to hear the outcome. I dont have info on the receipt date
        I think I found the answer to my question on the USCIS webpage

"The 15-day processing period for premium processing service for H-1B petitions that are not subject to the cap, or for any other eligible classification, continues to begin on the date that the request is received"

Comment

cap exempt

Originally posted by rakitic View Post
          Hello,

My employer will be filing a cap-exempt petition through premium processing next week. I am aware that a decision for premium processing is usually reached within 15 CALENDER Days. My question is that when does the 15 day period begin and usually how long does it take for the 15 day period to kick-start.
          Hi rakitic

Your 15 day period got over on May 1st or 2nd I guess

Did you get the decision on your case

I am in similar situation and want to know your experience

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X