H1B Relocation dependency for H4 Visa Processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Relocation dependency for H4 Visa Processing

This is regarding a query on H4 Visa Processing for my spouse. I'm having a valid H1B Visa for Honolulu, HI and am currently staying in India. I'm in a plan to travel to Los Angeles in this May. My H1B Visa Relocation is in process with a LCA Posting for the new location (Los Angeles).

My question is, is there any dependency of the Petition Location with H4 Visa Processing? Do I need to obtain the Certified LCA first and then apply for my spouse's H4 Visa? Or else, I can apply for her (H4 Visa Interview/Appointment) even before I receive certified LCA?

Originally posted by Avijit Pramanick View Post
    This is regarding a query on H4 Visa Processing for my spouse. I'm having a valid H1B Visa for Honolulu, HI and am currently staying in India. I'm in a plan to travel to Los Angeles in this May. My H1B Visa Relocation is in process with a LCA Posting for the new location (Los Angeles).

My question is, is there any dependency of the Petition Location with H4 Visa Processing? Do I need to obtain the Certified LCA first and then apply for my spouse's H4 Visa? Or else, I can apply for her (H4 Visa Interview/Appointment) even before I receive certified LCA?
    Better wait for the LCA.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X