Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H4 Query(IRS has to send transcripts to Washington,D.C consulate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 Query(IRS has to send transcripts to Washington,D.C consulate)

Hi Friends,

My wife recently went with all the documents(all w2s,paystubs,bank stmts,photographs of my employer,client and home) but they were asking IRS people has to send directly my 2004 tax return transcripts to Washington D.C consulate then Washington D.C consulate people let know to chennai consulate people.I spoke to IRS people 4 times but they are saying, we will send your document to you only but not to the third party.We stopped sending tax return transacripts to third party from Sep 2003 onwards but Chennai consulate people are telling that we are still receiving transcripts from IRS directly.I don't know what to do in this situation.I faxed Form 4506-T thrice,mailed Form 4506-T once to IRS.When I spoke to IRS people they were telling the same thing like we don't send your transcript to third party and we will send it to you only.They mailed my 2004 transcripts to me before 2 weeks but still I did not receive yet and they were telling that it takes 10-15 business days.Could anyone pls let me know about ,what to do and how I have to trace IRS has mailed to Washington D.C consulate or not,if they mailed to them when will they call my wife to chennai for H4 stamping and how long it takes for that.Can anyone know about the RAIVS TEAM,MO(MISSOURI),PA(PHILADELPHIA) phone number also.Can anyone know or faced about this query,pls let me know and contact me immediately.

Thanks
    Venkat

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X