X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadkhiq81
    replied
    H1b Transfer questions. NEED URGENT HELP

I cannot say for sure but I hope, you will be okay.

This is my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• samyak1
    replied
    Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
    Is it possible to extend your last working day a week to 10 days? What is the start date of new employer petition?

If your I 94 is valid during that period, I think you will be out of status if the start date of the new petition does not match with the last working date of your current company.

This is my opinion.
    In my LCA my employment period is mentioned to be April 28th but not sure what is mentioned in my i29 form which is before my last day at current employer... Do you think I will be ok in this case.

Leave a comment:

• kadkhiq81
    replied

Is it possible to extend your last working day a week to 10 days? What is the start date of new employer petition?

If your I 94 is valid during that period, I think you will be out of status if the start date of the new petition does not match with the last working date of your current company.

This is my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• samyak1
    replied
    Originally posted by kadkhiq81 View Post
    Is that applied through premium mode? Your new employer seem to be good one as they are not forcing to join based on the receipt number.

I don't think any issues and you will get the decision in few days soon if it is applied through premium.

This is my opinion.
    Thanks the reply. Yes it is applied through premium processing. But in case my approval comes after my last day and I have some gap in joining my new employer.... Will this be fine?

Leave a comment:

• kadkhiq81
    replied

Is that applied through premium mode? Your new employer seem to be good one as they are not forcing to join based on the receipt number.

I don't think any issues and you will get the decision in few days soon if it is applied through premium.

This is my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• samyak1
    started a topic H1b Transfer questions. NEED URGENT HELP

Hi,

Please see below my situation and request to please advise me urgently on this matter.

I am on H1b Visa with my current employer. However I lost my job and my last day is 30th April (which is 4 days from now).. however I got the new employment and they had filed my H1b transfer this week and I got the receipt today. They want me to join only after my visa is approved and I can not bargain on this.

Now my question is given my H1b is filed before my last day can i legally stay in US till the time the visa is approved and join them after the approval..

Please advise urgently.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X