Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 with H1

Hi,

I have applied for H1 through an US company, 'A' for 2015 lottery and I still do not know if I got through.

Lets assume I get the H1 stamped and I do not travel and lets say my employer in my native country decides to file for my L1, will there be a problem ?

Can I still file for L1 having a valid H1 or an approved H1 petition, both from different employers?

What are the options available to me ? Please advise.

Originally posted by saurabh008 View Post
    Hi,

I have applied for H1 through an US company, 'A' for 2015 lottery and I still do not know if I got through.

Lets assume I get the H1 stamped and I do not travel and lets say my employer in my native country decides to file for my L1, will there be a problem ?

Can I still file for L1 having a valid H1 or an approved H1 petition, both from different employers?

What are the options available to me ? Please advise.
    Yes you can, but eventually during L1 interview, if H1 is already stamped, H1 will be marked CWOP (Cancelled Without Prejudice). But that wouldnt prevent you from moving to H1 in future.

Once cap counted in H1, you can move to H1 anytime during next 6 Years with any genuine employer.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X