H1B Stamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Stamping

I am currently working in India.I have valid H4 visa.My husband is in US on H1B Visa.i never travelled to US till now.One employer in US,applied for my H1B this year under cap.My application was picked up in lottery.I am hoping to get approval from USCIS in next couple of months.

if I go to US Consulate for Stamping,in case if I get 221G Administrative processing,do I need to apply for H1 through lottery again next year ? OR will the USCIS approval is valid (even if I didn't get the stamping done) for going to stamping again or filing amendment petetion after going to US on H4 ?

Is the USCIS approval gets invalid immediatley if we don't get stamping or my H1 rejected at stamping?
    OR can I use it to apply for cos LATER OR going to stamping again?

H1B Stamping

Hopefully, Your H1 petition has been applied as a consular process as you hVe never travelled to us before.

If the petition is approved, The best option would be, travel to the country using your H4 and then apply for COS from H4 to H1. You will get new I94 based once the COS approved and you can start working after that. Ofcourse you need to go for H1 stamping if you need to go out of the country afterwards.

This is my opinion.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X