Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B lottery result not yet come

Hi Team,

I enquired with my employer and they have stated that they have not recieved any information from USCIS on my H1B filed.
    Could this mean I have not been selected in the lottery this time ?
    When is the last day for USCIS to declare the final round of people who have cleared lottery.

Originally posted by Morning Light View Post
    Hi Team,

I enquired with my employer and they have stated that they have not recieved any information from USCIS on my H1B filed.
    When is the last day for USCIS to declare the final round of people who have cleared lottery.
    Most of the advanced degree and premium processing receipts have been sent. If you belong to regular quota there is still some time remaining.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Morning Light View Post
      Hi Team,

Yes,

I concur. I used to work at a business immigration firm and there are still people waiting to hear back to see if they've been selected.

Cheers,
      Jackie

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
        Do you know when is the last date for declaring the final round of selected people.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X