DS-160 Help - Urgent Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 Help - Urgent Please

Hi - Thank you for reading my message, would be great if you could help.

Here is my situation. I'm getting married on the 20th of June this year and I have to go for stamping as the Visa on the Passport is expired. My fiancee and I plan to attend the Visa Interview together. Should we both fill the DS-160 form as married or single at the time of submission of DS-160? At the time of submission, we are still single, but when we go to the interview, we will be married. She is applying for H4 and I'm applying for H1.

I'm sure some have faced a similar situation.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Om Sai Ram!!

Mark as married and fill the DS-160 Form

Hello,

I was in a similar situation last year and I did approached a senior member in the forum .

Here is the answer. Fill DS-160 form for each one of you. In your fiance's DS-160, mark as married with all your details and submit it.

Be sure to carry your marriage certificate to the interview which will be checked.

Hope you're aware that while scheduling the appointment, you could add both of your DS-160 forms instead of creating a profile for each one of you in the http://cgifederal.secure.force.com website.

Hope this helps.

Jai Sai Ram.

Comment

Thanks Much!!

Originally posted by viz View Post
      Hello,

I was in a similar situation last year and I did approached a senior member in the forum .

Here is the answer. Fill DS-160 form for each one of you. In your fiance's DS-160, mark as married with all your details and submit it.

Be sure to carry your marriage certificate to the interview which will be checked.

Hope you're aware that while scheduling the appointment, you could add both of your DS-160 forms instead of creating a profile for each one of you in the http://cgifederal.secure.force.com website.

Hope this helps.

Jai Sai Ram.
      Thanks Much for the advice. Hope everything goes well!! :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X