I came to USA on Jan 15th 2014 on H1B with company X. My Employer is running the payroll and paying the salary by direct deposit to my bank account. But he is not providing the pay stubs.
Now I got a full time job offer from reputed Company B. Now I want to transfer my H1B to the Employer B.

Can Bank Statement showing the direct deposit be used as an alternative to the paystubs?