Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know if H1B was really filed ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you know if H1B was really filed ?

Hi,

Suppose my company says that they filed my H1B after I submit all the necessary documents. But, I am not confident if they actually filed it.
    How do I confirm if they actually filed it and not just made it up ? Also, how do I know if they (filed it, but) withdrew the application without informing me first ?

I need to know all these things so that I can save myself from any kind of cheating by unscrupulous companies.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by jindal345; 05-04-2014, 04:39 PM.

Originally posted by jindal345 View Post
    Hi,

Suppose my company says that they filed my H1B after I submit all the necessary documents. But, I am not confident if they actually filed it.
    How do I confirm if they actually filed it and not just made it up ? Also, how do I know if they (filed it, but) withdrew the application without informing me first ?

I need to know all these things so that I can save myself from any kind of cheating by unscrupulous companies.

Thanks in advance.
    Technically there is no fol proof way of knowing it. After all, its the employer's petition so they aren't mandated to file it. If at all you are paying for it you are doing something illegal in the first place.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X