Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original I797 approval notice

Hi,

Currently, I am working in Employer B.I have submitted Original I797 approval notice to employer A when i resignation.I have the copy of I797 form.Is that enough do the H1B transfer through employer B? Or Original copy of I797 is required?

Please confirm on this.

Regards,
    Mani

Originally posted by kavi1979 View Post
    Hi,

Currently, I am working in Employer B.I have submitted Original I797 approval notice to employer A when i resignation.I have the copy of I797 form.Is that enough do the H1B transfer through employer B? Or Original copy of I797 is required?

Please confirm on this.

Regards,
    Mani
    Copy is enough. Are you already working for B even before B's petition approval?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi,

I have resigned my job in employer A last month and joined new employer B this week.

My H1B visa expired initiated through employer A. I have never traveled to USA using this visa. Still I have copy of approved petition with me and valid for six year.I have resigned my job last month.Is there possibility employer A will cancel my approved petition? If employer A cancel my approved petition.Can i eligible Cap exempt trough New employerB using this approved petition.

Regards,
      Kavi

Comment

Originally posted by kavi1979 View Post
        Hi,

I have resigned my job in employer A last month and joined new employer B this week.

My H1B visa expired initiated through employer A. I have never traveled to USA using this visa. Still I have copy of approved petition with me and valid for six year.I have resigned my job last month.Is there possibility employer A will cancel my approved petition? If employer A cancel my approved petition.Can i eligible Cap exempt trough New employerB using this approved petition.

Regards,
        Kavi
        It doesnt matter if the employer A cancels the petition. Once cap counted , you are cap exempt for next 6 Years. The approval notice copy is required merely to prove that you are cap exempt.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks bro.

My last doubt.I have contacted one of the consultancy in USA.They asking me to pay 4000 us Dollar do the H1B cap exempt.

I heard 4000 US dollar payed for fresh H1B candidate. Is H1B cap exempt candidate also should pay the same amount or less?

Please advise on this.

Regards,
          Kavi

Comment

Please reply on below mail.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X