Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa stamped successfully

Hey Guys

Thanks for lot of information and help, specially quick replies from "VEENA"

I am Indian passport holder, same with my wife and kid and working in some another country B.

I went for stamping in country B. even though i was lil scared that they can send me back to India for stamping. But i already sent a mail to USA embassy in country B and they replied me that i can go for stamping here, no issue.

VO asked me only one question, how long you are working with YYYY (my current company).
    me: 2 years
    she started checking and giving back all my papers (everything was original, i dint use photocopy for anything) and she told me that i should keep original approval letter safely as it will be used later on if i want to extend the visa.

VO asked me again how long you are working with YYYY (my current company).
    me: 2 years

She returned all my documents and said pay 50 USD for each person extra as per the agreement between Indian and USA government.

I got my passport with visa stamping in next to next day of interview at my home in country B.

Note: YYYY is the biggest company of country B and having turnover around Billion 100 USD per year, and i am going to some other YYY company in USA.

cheers !!!
    ddlj

info abt papers redq for H1b stamping

Could you let me know what are the documents reqd from the company as well as personally to get the visa stamped. I am going to india for the first time after getting h-1. ?
    Thanks
    Payal

Comment

Going to India first time after H1-transfer...do I need new stamping???

Can someone please confirm that its okay to travel, to India and back, with original stamping of H1 (which is Valid for next 8-9months), even though I've changed job and now have a new H1 from another company (not stamped.).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X