Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blue slip with administrative processing - Need info on it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue slip with administrative processing - Need info on it.

attended stamping interview in chennai couple of days back.

asked general questions about the company,duration of the project, client details etc...answered

he asked my wife about working status and are you working?. answered.

But few years back my B1 visa was cancelled without prejudice, My previous company processed B1 visa and i got it. Due to personal reasons, I was planning to take my wife along with me. So my previous company processed her tourist visa...while visa interview, they asked my passport and cancelled my B1 visa. she was having my passport at that time.

This interviewer also questioning about above cancellation..I explained but he was not getting properly because he himself not getting why did they cancelled your B1 visa...

Atlast, after few seconds working in computer, he gave me a while pamphlet and blue slip in which he ticks "requires additional administrative processing" check box. he retained all our passports.

Please let me know whether we get the approval or ?
    How long does it take time to know the status?

thanks,
    suresh.

Originally posted by sureshatjunk View Post
    attended stamping interview in chennai couple of days back.

asked general questions about the company,duration of the project, client details etc...answered

he asked my wife about working status and are you working?. answered.

But few years back my B1 visa was cancelled without prejudice, My previous company processed B1 visa and i got it. Due to personal reasons, I was planning to take my wife along with me. So my previous company processed her tourist visa...while visa interview, they asked my passport and cancelled my B1 visa. she was having my passport at that time.

This interviewer also questioning about above cancellation..I explained but he was not getting properly because he himself not getting why did they cancelled your B1 visa...

Atlast, after few seconds working in computer, he gave me a while pamphlet and blue slip in which he ticks "requires additional administrative processing" check box. he retained all our passports.

Please let me know whether we get the approval or ?
    How long does it take time to know the status?

thanks,
    suresh.
    Most probably visa will be approved max 1 month

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X