No announcement yet.

H4 rejected, please help urgent!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 rejected, please help urgent!!!!!!!!

Hi all,
    I got my H1B approved and started from Oct 11th, 2005. Before that I was on F1 and OPT.My husband attended for H4 visa in Chennai on Oct 19th, 2005. I had already sent him bank statement for the past few months and also all copies of my paystubs attested. But he got his visa rejected asking for original paystubs and itemized bank statements from Jan 2005 to Oct 2005 and asked him to come back once these documents are ready.
    Can anyone help me, what are the chances for him to get H4 visa once he takes the documents they asked? He is planning to go on Tues, Oct 25th 2005 again with all these documents.
    Your immediate response is appreciated as I want him to be here because I am a pregnant and due in another 3weeks.
    Veena, could you please throw some light on this?

Thanks in advance
    milee.
    Last edited by milee123; 10-19-2005, 11:40 AM.

Please Do not worry. Just go ahead with what all they have asked for. We people do worry unnecessarily. Just ensure that you are presenting all what they have asked for. Copies for copies. Originals for Originals. Also have all those docs handy which you think may be helpful.

Also Cross Check with the requirements on the link below and ensure all is well.
    http://chennai.usconsulate.gov/work_visas_h_l.html

Comment

Hi Milee,
      Do not worry. Just send original payslips for the recent months, bank statements alos in original. It will also be good if your employer is able to write a letter to the consulate requesting for your spouse's visa. Send all supporting documents of the present employment, and it should help.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi Veena & Jethana,
        Thanks for your responses. I had sent him the original paystubs and the bank statements. May be I will try to get a letter from my employer before tuesday.

Thanks
        Sharmilee.

Comment

Hi,
          My husband attended the visa interview this tuesday again taking all the documents the VO asked last time. But again he got 221(g). This time it seemed to be simply ridiculous just because the VO donot want to issue the visa. I took the bank statements directly from the bank from Jan 2005 to till date but he claims them as copies. My husband already had with him a few months original bank statements that we get in mail. He again asked for original bank statements notarized.
          Also, keeping my original paystubs infront, he tried to claim they may not be original but they are. I have no false paystubs. Finally he did some investigation and said OK itseems.
          He wants an explaination of why the deposits in the bank vary from that of paycheck. Mine is not a direct deposit. So sometimes I used to deposit personal checks also along with the paycheck and sometimes I used to take less cash. So 2 or 3 months there may be variation. My husband explained this, but he wants a written explaination.
          Finally, he asked for Client supervisor's letter itseems. I don't think my client will issue that as I am not a direct employee to them.

Please help me how to proceed now. I am totally in a blank stage.
          Veena, appreciate if you could suggest me on this.

Thanks in advance
          Milee.

Comment

Hi Milee,
            You need to write a detailed letter to the consulate explaining this issue. Supplementing it with documentary evidence from employer will also be good. More importantly, you have to brief your spouse on whatever has been happening so that he is able to tackle the questions of the visa officer.
            VEENA
            (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Hi Veena,
              I asked my client regarding the letter, but he told client is not authorized to give any letter to consultants. He suggested me to take letter from their prime vendor. So, I approached the vendor and he gave me a letter and also took a letter from my direct employer supporting it. What else can I do?
              Somehow I was able to get the deposit slip images of my paychecks from the bank. I also wrote an explaination for the months when I deposited more or less than my paycheck and may be support it with the deposit slip images.
              Do you think these will be enough or can you suggest anything more?

Comment

Do counsel your spouse on all this so that he can understand employer-vendor-client relationship, pay cycles, deposits, why low wages reflected, etc. Sometimes the consular officer will only assess if your spouse is updated on your situation.
                VEENA
                (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X