Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on H1B Transfer

Hi,

I was in USA from in the period of 2007 to 2010 on H1B and in 2010 I came back to my home country.
    In 2012 I applied again new H1B under the quota to avail 6 years of H1 period again since I was out of US a more than a year while applying a new petition
    The current company where I am working right now in my home country want to transfer my petition and they are asking prior H1 approvals and I want that transfer from latest approval which was approved in 2012 to get the 6 yrs of period again
    So now my questions are,
    1)While giving my previous H1 approvals, should I give only the latest approval or all the prior H1 approvals applied under different quota?
    2)If I have to give all prior approvals, then how do I know that the transfer happened from my latest approval.

Can some one please guide me?

Thanks,
    Krish.

Originally posted by krishnaone View Post
    Hi,

I was in USA from in the period of 2007 to 2010 on H1B and in 2010 I came back to my home country.
    In 2012 I applied again new H1B under the quota to avail 6 years of H1 period again since I was out of US a more than a year while applying a new petition
    The current company where I am working right now in my home country want to transfer my petition and they are asking prior H1 approvals and I want that transfer from latest approval which was approved in 2012 to get the 6 yrs of period again
    So now my questions are,
    1)While giving my previous H1 approvals, should I give only the latest approval or all the prior H1 approvals applied under different quota?
    2)If I have to give all prior approvals, then how do I know that the transfer happened from my latest approval.

Can some one please guide me?

Thanks,
    Krish.
    1. You should give all the previous approval notices.
    2. The respective petition number should be quoted in the I129 your attorneys would know that.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X