Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 B from Melbourne

Helo people ,

This is no doubt a best site to find all the info you need to attend to Visa interview.

I got my H1 stamped in melbourne, and it was quick and great, but not simple, had to face couple of questions, exacly the same questions many people posted here. So guyz its almost like a question paper leak for you , if you go through these questions in this site.

Wish you all the best

Bobby maganti
    NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
    USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Hi,
    Congrats! Great to hear of your successful stamping. It will be good if you can share the entire process and all the questions asked for the benefit of others. Are you basically from India?
    VEENA
    (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

Thanq Veena and its been more than 7 months, I got my visa. I came back to this forum as I got many queries on visa process and stuff through emails, as i logged my self in visa tacker, so i thought i should be available in forum toooo..

Yeah Iam from India, done masters in AUS and working in USA now.

Hey people, I know even though I post all the process I went thru in here u still come back to me with some doubts... so plzz feel free to mail me to [email protected] and I shall surely get back to you with the INFO I have.
      NOT A LEGAL ADVISER
      USE IT AT YOUR RISK

STRONGLY BELIVE US VISA IS A LOTTERY WON BY MANY .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X