client ended,got new client still h1 is being reviewed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• client ended,got new client still h1 is being reviewed

I applied my h1 extension based on old client letter offer.I have a new client now. Now i got a RFC, asking for old client offer letter again with new current dates. What i need to do . can i put an amendment and send them new client letters and letting them know i am no more working for the old client . I appreciate your opinion.

Regards
    Khasim Shaik

Originally posted by Khasim Shaik View Post
    I applied my h1 extension based on old client letter offer.I have a new client now. Now i got a RFC, asking for old client offer letter again with new current dates. What i need to do . can i put an amendment and send them new client letters and letting them know i am no more working for the old client . I appreciate your opinion.

Regards
    Khasim Shaik
    Why didnt you do a LCA and Amendment before moving to the new client?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Why didnt you do a LCA and Amendment before moving to the new client?
      well i just got the offer letter and i didnt get joined the client yer. So i would do the LCA and amendment. These are my next steps. Thanks . So that implies i dont have worry about my last client. When i get my LCA and amendment i can send these for my pending H1B Review. Please comment if you have any. i appreciate your answering me back.

Regards
      Khasim

Comment

When is your H1, petition, and I94 expiring?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X