Need help on H1 RFE questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on H1 RFE questions.

Hi, everyone. Just received REF notice from USCIS. For several questions listed, I totally have no idea how to give an answer. I would appreciated if anyone could help me out.

1. evidence to prove other similar companies hired a same occupation with same salary.
    2. evidence to prove that my company hired a same position in the past, however my company did not have this history.
    3. document to show that an industry-related professoinal association has recognized that organizations similar to the petitioner’s normally employ this occupation.

Originally posted by Selinalover View Post
    Hi, everyone. Just received REF notice from USCIS. For several questions listed, I totally have no idea how to give an answer. I would appreciated if anyone could help me out.

1. evidence to prove other similar companies hired a same occupation with same salary.
    2. evidence to prove that my company hired a same position in the past, however my company did not have this history.
    3. document to show that an industry-related professoinal association has recognized that organizations similar to the petitioner’s normally employ this occupation.
    Your employer and attorney should be able to respond appropriately.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

update

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X