Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H4 rejected - 221(g)

Friends,
    I have come to US on Jan 27th, 05 and started project from April 1st.So for the first two months (Feb and March) I didnt get pay. My wife went to chennai consulate and the officer saw all documents including each and every pay slip.Naturally, there is a difference of salary around 10K compare to my annual salary. Officer calculated all this and quried requesting letter from employer about this mismatch with LCA.
    I am not sure how to solve this problem. My employer is giving letter saying that, LWOP for the month of Feb and March. Do i need to take congressman /attorney help in this case and how they will help.If anybody of you know good attorney, do let me know
    Please help

hi

dont worry. pl take some lawer advice and produce the doc .

Comment

Hi,
      Just take the letter from the employer, and also you write a letter to the consulate as to why you went on L w/o P. Do find out whether your spouse has mentioned any reason about this period to the consular officer so that there is no discrepancy between that and what you want to put in writing. What you need to reassert is that your pay is now good and you can support your family well.
      VEENA
      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

h4visa

pls can you have any good lawyer,pls let me know

Originally posted by apple145
        hi

dont worry. pl take some lawer advice and produce the doc .

Comment

212a(4)

H4 visa was rejected under 212(A)(4). They are asking to show that my dependent will not become a public charge in US. Did any got the same problem, if so please tell how did you over come this.

Comment

Hi,
            Your wages must have been way below what was expected for the period of your employment. Unless you can prove that you are receiving a good apy now, and also support you and your dependants comfortably in the US, the visa officer will not be convinced. WHat about your wages for entire 2005? Is it bad, if so why? And which consulate did your wife go?
            VEENA
            (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

212a(4)

no 2005 w2 i have more than enough amount, which meets my LCA

Comment

i got 221g and 212a(4

i got 221g and 212a(4) shall i go once again useing 221g to consulate
                pls advice me

Comment

212a(4) and 221g

Hi

pls any one get this issue,pls help me

Comment

Same Case with me Veena. My wife has got a 212 (a) 4 and i donno what to do now...i completed my masters 3 months back...and have been working for 3 months under 1099-MISC....what should i do now..can someone pls help..

Originally posted by veena_swsh
                    Hi,
                    Your wages must have been way below what was expected for the period of your employment. Unless you can prove that you are receiving a good apy now, and also support you and your dependants comfortably in the US, the visa officer will not be convinced. WHat about your wages for entire 2005? Is it bad, if so why? And which consulate did your wife go?

Comment

Hi,
                      If your wages have been bad, then there is no other way of overcoming it other than to prove now that you are receiving good wages now. Also your respective spouses should be able to do a lot of talking. Naivity won't do.

And jayreddy,
                      if the 212 a iv is the section on which your wife was refused most recently, then you can't use the clause out of the 221(g) letter. You will have to make a new appointment.
                      VEENA
                      (NOT LEGAL ADVICE)

Comment

212a(4)

Veena

Thanks for your reply.
                        I appreciate all of your help!

But i do have good wages more than LCA.

If i want to go using 212 a iv letter. i have to make a new appointment ?
                        through VFS or just i have pay consulate new application fee?.please let me know-Thanks
                        Last edited by jayreddy; 02-09-2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks Veena. Whats the best way to show that i'm earning better now. what documents will help?

I understand that one must do a lot of talking. But if only the consulate officer let one to do it! in all the 15 minutes of looking at the computer for each adn every record, he specifically told not to talk. what a shame!!

Originally posted by veena_swsh
                          Hi,
                          If your wages have been bad, then there is no other way of overcoming it other than to prove now that you are receiving good wages now. Also your respective spouses should be able to do a lot of talking. Naivity won't do.

And jayreddy,
                          if the 212 a iv is the section on which your wife was refused most recently, then you can't use the clause out of the 221(g) letter. You will have to make a new appointment.

Comment

Originally posted by nagmca
                            Friends,
                            I have come to US on Jan 27th, 05 and started project from April 1st.So for the first two months (Feb and March) I didnt get pay. My wife went to chennai consulate and the officer saw all documents including each and every pay slip.Naturally, there is a difference of salary around 10K compare to my annual salary. Officer calculated all this and quried requesting letter from employer about this mismatch with LCA.
                            I am not sure how to solve this problem. My employer is giving letter saying that, LWOP for the month of Feb and March. Do i need to take congressman /attorney help in this case and how they will help.If anybody of you know good attorney, do let me know
                            Please help
                            Hi
                            The best way is approach attoney in US,they will help you out..try to contact online attoney thou www.visapro.com...

Best of Luck

Srinni
                            Srinni

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X