Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on H1 RFE questions.

Hi, everyone..

Just received REF notice from USCIS. For several questions listed, I totally have no idea how to give an answer. I would appreciated if anyone could help me out.

i changed the role during my H1B Visa extension from Application developer -> Web application Developer

• Please describe ALL of the Associate's job duties for the Web Application Developer position in detail, with specific attention to the percentage of time spent, hours per week, level of responsibility, and the minimum education, training, and experience necessary for each duty.

• Provide a complete list of the various software tools, languages and technologies used to perform the job duties.

• Provide a detailed description of the TCSL project, and explain what the associate's role within the project will be.

Thankyou

Received the Same

Hello, will you please send me your letter , because i have received the same on 1st june 2015. Please help me out.

Comment

• Please describe ALL of the Associate's job duties for the Web Application Developer position in detail, with specific attention to the percentage of time spent, hours per week, level of responsibility, and the minimum education, training, and experience necessary for each duty.

Answer: You can break all your roles and responsibilities in below format
      No. || Duties to be performed on day-today basis || Explain which specialized skill is needed & why || % of time you spend on each duty || Training/certification (if any)

You can take reference from job portals like monster, naukri, Carrier builder , etc
      Example: http://hiring.monster.com/hr/hr-best...scription.aspx

• Provide a complete list of the various software tools, languages and technologies used to perform the job duties.

Answer: You can mention something like DOJO, Angular JS, CSS, jQuery, Dreamweaver etc

• Provide a detailed description of the TCSL project, and explain what the associate's role within the project will be.

Answer: Its specific to the project you may have mentioned in Resume or JD. Align the role with the Associate's job duties.
      Last edited by anchalmathur1919; 06-03-2015, 09:27 PM. Reason: text is not clear.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X