Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarification on H1B validity

Hi,

I had filed H1b in Apr' 2007 through a consultancy for FY2008, i got the receipt number as EAC07143xxxxx in e-mail from the consultantacy . i tried reaching them asking for copy of the approval notice, but no response from them. i have the following questions, can someone please clarify.

1) Is the receipt is still valid?
    2) i just have the receipt number, no soft/hard copy? If i want to transfer can the new employer initiate transfer with just receipt number alone?

Regards,
    PSRam

Originally posted by psram View Post
    Hi,

I had filed H1b in Apr' 2007 through a consultancy for FY2008, i got the receipt number as EAC07143xxxxx in e-mail from the consultantacy . i tried reaching them asking for copy of the approval notice, but no response from them. i have the following questions, can someone please clarify.

1) Is the receipt is still valid?
    2) i just have the receipt number, no soft/hard copy? If i want to transfer can the new employer initiate transfer with just receipt number alone?

Regards,
    PSRam
    check your status in this website
    View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

Originally posted by snehanew View Post
      check your status in this website
      https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do
      Thanks. I did check the status, case status is " post decision activity" and it says that they have approved I129 petition.
      I need clarifications on the questions i posted, please help.

Comment

Thanks. I did check the status, case status is " post decision activity" and it says that they have approved I129 petition.
        I need clarifications on the questions i posted, please help.
        Experts/seniors, please clarify my questions.

Comment

Experts/seniors, please clarify my questions.
          2007 was over 6 Years back. I dont think you will be able to use that petition now.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X