X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 and H4 VISA interview together

Dear readers,

I understand that we need to fill two separate DS 160 forms
    I believe that I need to schedule two days of interview-First one for Biometrics i.e. fingerprint & digital photograph at Visa Application Center (VAC) and the other one for the US visa interview

I haven’t started filling any of the application form. Wondering whether I can confirm the below items, before start filling the applications.
    1. Required to schedule interview on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/index.html?firstTime=No
    2. Above website provides option to schedule both the dates: VAC and Visa interview
    3. While scheduling interview, I get an option to schedule the dates for spouse together

I appreciate your help and any additional information/tips.

H1 and H4 Visa interview together

Hello,

You need to fill 2 separate DS - 160 applications ans submit the same and make sure to save / take prinouts of the confirmation page ( if possible get the aplications reviewed from your employer/petitoner before submitting the application )

You need create single login in ustraveldocs and fill application for yourself in that you have an option to add your dependents DS - 160 confirmation number.

Once you complete filling an application it will take you to the page to enable the MRV number and post that you get page to book the Consular interview page and next page will be your OFC.
    One appointment confirmation holds good for H1 and H4.

You need to take OFC ( Fingerprinting) previous day and next day or later will be the consular interview.

Comment

Originally posted by nithyas01 View Post
      Hello,

You need to fill 2 separate DS - 160 applications ans submit the same and make sure to save / take prinouts of the confirmation page ( if possible get the aplications reviewed from your employer/petitoner before submitting the application )

You need create single login in ustraveldocs and fill application for yourself in that you have an option to add your dependents DS - 160 confirmation number.

Once you complete filling an application it will take you to the page to enable the MRV number and post that you get page to book the Consular interview page and next page will be your OFC.
      One appointment confirmation holds good for H1 and H4.

You need to take OFC ( Fingerprinting) previous day and next day or later will be the consular interview.
      Thanks so much for your response, this is really helpful.

-Manu

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X