Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to take action against employer who is very irresponsible with immigration part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to take action against employer who is very irresponsible with immigration part

Hi Team

It would be great if some one let me know how to take action against employer if they mess up H1 visa filing

since 1 year, I have been with employer A(very start up company with just 2 to 3 employees and , husband-X and wife-Y runs the company. wife takes care of vendors/projects and her husband takes care of immigration part/payroll) . My H1 was about to expire in April 25 th 2014. So since February i have been asking my employer to apply for H1 extension. Y got hospitalized for some reason and X asked me to get my extension done through anotehr employer B. I paid security deposit to B and when B was about to file H1 extension, Y came out of the hospital and X asked me not to go to employer B and X promised me he will do my H1 extension. So X contacted attroney and asked attorney to file my H1 extension. After that again Y was hospitalized. Since then if i ask anything about my H1 extension, all i hear the word 'Trust me'.All projects are cancelled my vendors due to her health condition and so i was surprised how they are going to file H1 extension when they dont have any project. So i started asking serious questions and they didnot replied to any of them. Finally 2 weeks before my H1 expiry, attorney filed for H1 extension and with in a week its with RFE status.

I have been asking them RFE time limit, RFE documnet, whether they willing to send RFE reply etc but i didnot get reply to any of them. My H1 was expired on April 26th 2014 and its in RFE status. Thats y even any new employer dont want to take risk to apply for h1 transfer in this situation.Am loosing most of the new jobs due to this visa status.

am not getting any sort of reply from employer and left to India without any professional courtesy of letting me know my H1 status. Now Y is fine in India and she is not in any critical situation now. Even now am not getting any reply from my employer

Am going through all this mainly because of stupid ineligible employer.

cant i take any action against them. I even called to USCIS customer care to ask my RFE limit but they are also saying they cannot share any information unless employer/attorney must be there over the call along with me. Employer is very irresponsible and X said me being an employee i cannot do anything against them

Can someone tell me how to punish these irresponsible employers in USA who is spoiling employee careers

Thank You.

You're looking for a recourse action that is not available to you. Move on with your life and find another employer who is more responsible.

--Ray B

Originally posted by anjameti View Post
    Hi Team

It would be great if some one let me know how to take action against employer if they mess up H1 visa filing

since 1 year, I have been with employer A(very start up company with just 2 to 3 employees and , husband-X and wife-Y runs the company. wife takes care of vendors/projects and her husband takes care of immigration part/payroll) . My H1 was about to expire in April 25 th 2014. So since February i have been asking my employer to apply for H1 extension. Y got hospitalized for some reason and X asked me to get my extension done through anotehr employer B. I paid security deposit to B and when B was about to file H1 extension, Y came out of the hospital and X asked me not to go to employer B and X promised me he will do my H1 extension. So X contacted attroney and asked attorney to file my H1 extension. After that again Y was hospitalized. Since then if i ask anything about my H1 extension, all i hear the word 'Trust me'.All projects are cancelled my vendors due to her health condition and so i was surprised how they are going to file H1 extension when they dont have any project. So i started asking serious questions and they didnot replied to any of them. Finally 2 weeks before my H1 expiry, attorney filed for H1 extension and with in a week its with RFE status.

I have been asking them RFE time limit, RFE documnet, whether they willing to send RFE reply etc but i didnot get reply to any of them. My H1 was expired on April 26th 2014 and its in RFE status. Thats y even any new employer dont want to take risk to apply for h1 transfer in this situation.Am loosing most of the new jobs due to this visa status.

am not getting any sort of reply from employer and left to India without any professional courtesy of letting me know my H1 status. Now Y is fine in India and she is not in any critical situation now. Even now am not getting any reply from my employer

Am going through all this mainly because of stupid ineligible employer.

cant i take any action against them. I even called to USCIS customer care to ask my RFE limit but they are also saying they cannot share any information unless employer/attorney must be there over the call along with me. Employer is very irresponsible and X said me being an employee i cannot do anything against them

Can someone tell me how to punish these irresponsible employers in USA who is spoiling employee careers

Thank You.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X