Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Advice

Hi All
    I need an advice. I was in US for about two years on H1B Visa. Then I came back to India. My Visa got expired but it got extended again this year and I have to go for stamping.Since now I am married so my wife also needs to travel along with me. Her company has agreed to sponsor her L1 Visa (as her office is also in US). So should she apply for the L1 visa? If her L1 gets rejected can she then travel with me on h4 (spouse visa) or there is a chance that her h4 would also get rejected?

Originally posted by sd1234 View Post
    Hi All
    I need an advice. I was in US for about two years on H1B Visa. Then I came back to India. My Visa got expired but it got extended again this year and I have to go for stamping.Since now I am married so my wife also needs to travel along with me. Her company has agreed to sponsor her L1 Visa (as her office is also in US). So should she apply for the L1 visa? If her L1 gets rejected can she then travel with me on h4 (spouse visa) or there is a chance that her h4 would also get rejected?
    Her L1 rejection, if rejected, should not typically affect her H4 decision unless its because of fraud.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X