X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Query about H1 Stamping

Hi,
    Hello All,

I am in USA since from Jan 2013 on L1 B visa for Employer A. In December 2013 I applied for L1 B to L1 A conversion for the same employer. The conversion is denied in April 2014.

I have a H1 petition selected and approved in November 2013 for Employer B as part of that year quota. The petition is valid till Feb 2016. It is approved for consular processing. Need Stamping before I start work for the employer B.

The questions

1. Can I go for H1 Stamping for Employer B in India in June 2014? or do I need to wait for 6 months before go for H1 stamping since my L1 B to L1 Conversion denied in April.

2. Will my conversion denial will have any impact on the H1 stamping?

3. Do I need to mention L1 B to L1 A conversion denial as "Visa rejection" in the DS 160 form for the H1 stamping?

4. Will there be any questions asked by VO about conversion denial ?

Please clarify. thanks.

Originally posted by gemininaik View Post
    Hi,
    Hello All,

I am in USA since from Jan 2013 on L1 B visa for Employer A. In December 2013 I applied for L1 B to L1 A conversion for the same employer. The conversion is denied in April 2014.

I have a H1 petition selected and approved in November 2013 for Employer B as part of that year quota. The petition is valid till Feb 2016. It is approved for consular processing. Need Stamping before I start work for the employer B.

The questions

1. Can I go for H1 Stamping for Employer B in India in June 2014? or do I need to wait for 6 months before go for H1 stamping since my L1 B to L1 Conversion denied in April.

2. Will my conversion denial will have any impact on the H1 stamping?

3. Do I need to mention L1 B to L1 A conversion denial as "Visa rejection" in the DS 160 form for the H1 stamping?

4. Will there be any questions asked by VO about conversion denial ?

Please clarify. thanks.
    1. Yes you can, no need to wait for 6 Months.
    2. I dont think so.
    3. No.
    4. I dont think so.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X