Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B(never used/never travelled) Transfer while in india to another US company? Any pr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B(never used/never travelled) Transfer while in india to another US company? Any pr

Hi

Need Urgent help!!!

My situation is : I am working with company "A" in India, I had filed my visa application with company "B" and Its approved/stamped(i.e. I have valid H-1B from company "B"), currently company "B" doesn’t have projects, i have never travelled in US for work in H-1B(so I am still working with company "A" and had never join/work with company "B"), Now as I have valid H-1B visa, I have received interest from company "C" in US and they are ready to transfer/sponsor my visa.

My Questions:
    1 - What is the procedure of transfer/sponsor H-1B visa?
    2 - Do i need to again go for visa stamping? OR i can travel and work in USA with approved transfer petition and old stamped H-1B Visa?
    3 - If both above procedures are valid to work in US, how much time does it takes individually? and which on is better and fast?
    4 - Is there any express (premium) procedure to transfer visa? How much does it cost? And how much time does it takes to process? What all docs are required for the same in my case?

Thanks in advance for your help

Find more info on Company C

My Questions:
    technically yes the company C can transfer your visa from B, however they will require a few documents which company B will have to provide. You will have to talk to Company B to ensure that they support you for this, which i guess will not be easy.

2 - Do i need to again go for visa stamping? OR i can travel and work in USA with approved transfer petition and old stamped H-1B Visa?
    while you are in your country you will have to go for visa stamping, however when you talk to company B tell them to provide paperwork so that you can enter USA and then it will be easier for you to transfer your H1

3 - If both above procedures are valid to work in US, how much time does it takes individually? and which on is better and fast?
    4 - Is there any express (premium) procedure to transfer visa? How much does it cost? And how much time does it takes to process? What all docs are required for the same in my case?

If you can convince Company B to let you enter USA and then transfer and if company C does a premium processing (yes it is possible) then you will can get it done in less than 15 days.
    docs required from you will be your SSN which you will have to get once you enter on company B's H1. sal slips from company B, they can show that you were getting trained but yet getting paid.
    and then other regular H1 documents

let me know if you have more questions!
    SangeetaL
    Sr. Consultant
    Allied Visa Services

Comment

Originally posted by goldygwl View Post
      Hi

Need Urgent help!!!

My situation is : I am working with company "A" in India, I had filed my visa application with company "B" and Its approved/stamped(i.e. I have valid H-1B from company "B"), currently company "B" doesn’t have projects, i have never travelled in US for work in H-1B(so I am still working with company "A" and had never join/work with company "B"), Now as I have valid H-1B visa, I have received interest from company "C" in US and they are ready to transfer/sponsor my visa.

My Questions:

Thanks in advance for your help
      When was the visa petition filed? Till when is the visa stamp in the passport valid to?
      1. The new employer will file a cap exempt H1 petition.
      2. Not required as long as current visa is valid.
      3. Please re phrase the question.
      4. Yes 1225 USD. you can get a response within 2-3 weeks if no RFE is raised. Arent you going through a lawyer?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X