Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please come for a re-interview for H1b Visa

Hi,
    Recently had Interview H1b, VO asked me only one question give me passport and I-797 then he told me your visa is approved, you get email regarding your passport. Got a call saying Please come for Interview and asked me tomorrow there is a open slot are you ok? I told ok and got email confirmation email. Is any one have experience on re-interview? What kind of Questions I can expect? please share experience

thank you

Originally posted by kingkong1977 View Post
    Hi,
    Recently had Interview H1b, VO asked me only one question give me passport and I-797 then he told me your visa is approved, you get email regarding your passport. Got a call saying Please come for Interview and asked me tomorrow there is a open slot are you ok? I told ok and got email confirmation email. Is any one have experience on re-interview? What kind of Questions I can expect? please share experience

thank you
    I believe a re interview is employer centric , they may want to know how you got the offer, did you pay for your H1, how many employees are already there , what is the nature of the project, who is the client etc. Make sure you carry supporting evidences for the same.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      I believe a re interview is employer centric , they may want to know how you got the offer, did you pay for your H1, how many employees are already there , what is the nature of the project, who is the client etc. Make sure you carry supporting evidences for the same.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Attended interview asked regular questions Company name,Client name, Educational. after he told me your visa Approved. After I came Home i checked online status shows

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

No Slip given..

any one had experience ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X