Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what after getting selected in h1 lottery

hi
    I got selected in lottery and my application processing status is in initial review under normal processing whereas couple of my friends got their final decision as approved under same category.
    so my question is about the chances of getting denial of application like L1 is exist in H1 also?
    recently I got denial for my l1 b extension when I was in US , SO will it make any bad impact on my H1 processing.

Originally posted by visahelp04 View Post
    hi
    I got selected in lottery and my application processing status is in initial review under normal processing whereas couple of my friends got their final decision as approved under same category.
    so my question is about the chances of getting denial of application like L1 is exist in H1 also?
    recently I got denial for my l1 b extension when I was in US , SO will it make any bad impact on my H1 processing.
    I Dont understand what you mean by "chances of getting denial of application like L1 is exist in H1 also".

Your L1 denial should not negatively impact your H1 petition outcome. Just wait for the approval notice. If in a hurry upgrade to premium but dont see a point in doing so as earliest you can go for interview would be 01-Jul-2014 and earliest you can enter US, if successfully stamped H1 is, 21-Sep-2014.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

thanks for reply . I meant , like my L1B extension petition got rejected.. Is there a chance in H1B also that petition will reject after getting selected in lottery.
      what is the probability of getting H1 after lottery selection process

Comment

Immigration is not a game of probability. If your employer and credentials are genuine then chances of approval are high, if not, rejection chances are always there.

Comment

thanks forthe information raghvi.
          all this question is cpming in my mind cause of my l1b denial

Comment

H1B & DV lottery

Hi everybody

I've been selected in H1B lottery on April 7th while I have interview in next month . So, you are aware of DV lottery from U.S Department of State. Then My question is that there is any downside point on my interview in US embassy if I register for the lottery? May they reject me because of registering of DV lottery?

Thanks for nice help guys.
            Last edited by Somayeh; 10-05-2014, 03:06 PM.

Comment

H1b visa

Hello,
              I have got to know that my petition has been picked up in H1B Lottery on 29April 2015, currently in initial review. my profile- btech, computer science, then done my masters in the UK in IT. Have around 6 years of work experience both from UK & India. Currently working for a MNC in India as SAP consultant.
              I have an in house project from my prospective employer in USA. What are my chances of cracking the interview and landing in the US?
              Thanks in advance
              Last edited by Roh29april; 05-04-2015, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roh29april View Post
                Hello,
                I have got to know that my petition has been picked up in H1B Lottery on 29April 2015, currently in initial review. my profile- btech, computer science, then done my masters in the UK in IT. Have around 6 years of work experience both from UK & India. Currently working for a MNC in India as SAP consultant.
                I have an in house project from my prospective employer in USA. What are my chances of cracking the interview and landing in the US?
                Thanks in advance
                In house projects are generally not seen very positively, especially if the employer is a small concern. How many employees does your employer have on their payroll ? How does the internal project affect the bottom line of your employer?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X