Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stamped for Employer A not travelled, Employer B got approval I797...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamped for Employer A not travelled, Employer B got approval I797...

Hi, My question is I have an H1 Stamped by Employer A but never traveled, and Employer B has got Approval notice, now do I need to go for stamping for Employer B or is it fine to travel with Visa Stamped for previous employer with the current approval notice from Employer B?

Thanks in advance! !
    -Samir

Originally posted by esameer View Post
    Hi, My question is I have an H1 Stamped by Employer A but never traveled, and Employer B has got Approval notice, now do I need to go for stamping for Employer B or is it fine to travel with Visa Stamped for previous employer with the current approval notice from Employer B?

Thanks in advance! !
    -Samir
    Please provide the dates. Till when is the visa valid? Till when is B's petition is valid?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Please provide the dates. Till when is the visa valid? Till when is B's petition is valid?
      IT's valid till March 2015. They granted for the same period what I had H1 for Employer A.

Thanks
      Samir

Comment

Originally posted by esameer View Post
        IT's valid till March 2015. They granted for the same period what I had H1 for Employer A.

Thanks
        Samir
        You dont need to go for fresh visa stamping. But in most likelihood you would get I-94 only till March 2015 , or earlier, if your passport is expiring before that. You would have to apply for extension while in US in order to work beyond March 2015.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          You dont need to go for fresh visa stamping. But in most likelihood you would get I-94 only till March 2015 , or earlier, if your passport is expiring before that. You would have to apply for extension while in US in order to work beyond March 2015.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thanks for information Raghvi! My passport is valid till 2018. Will there be any issue in getting an extension for my Employer B in this case? is it illegal what I am doing ? Also at the port of entry if what questions I can expect as I never traveled for Employer A and did not go for stamping ?

Thanks in Advance!
          -Samir

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X