Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please comment on success rate of my friends H1B?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please comment on success rate of my friends H1B?

Hi All,

My friend completed his Masters in Manufacturing engineering, but after graduation joined a MNC and moved on to Mobile Testing field.
    He would now like to work in his friends granite business, as a System Analyst and also Manager cum Sales. Granite company is ready to transfer his H1B and his application will be filed in IT field itself.

What are the chances that his visa transfer approval, we are worried since its a granite company and not IT company.
    Will this have any effect on his GC filing which employer is planning to file after 6 - 9 months?

~Deepthi

Originally posted by deepthi17d View Post
    Hi All,

My friend completed his Masters in Manufacturing engineering, but after graduation joined a MNC and moved on to Mobile Testing field.
    He would now like to work in his friends granite business, as a System Analyst and also Manager cum Sales. Granite company is ready to transfer his H1B and his application will be filed in IT field itself.

What are the chances that his visa transfer approval, we are worried since its a granite company and not IT company.
    Will this have any effect on his GC filing which employer is planning to file after 6 - 9 months?

~Deepthi
    Difficult to comment. It depends upon the job description and how convincingly the legal team has presented the case.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X