X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerns Regarding H1b Visa Stamping

Hi,

I am planning to go for H1b Visa interview next week. I have 2 concerns:-

1) My H1B employer have only 3 employees, can this be an issue?
    2) My H1B employer is not providing any of the following document which could be asked by Consulate (http://h1bwiki.com/h-1b-visa-stampin...s-documents/):
    a) H1B Sponsor’s Income tax returns of last two years and Financial statements
    b) Notarized list of all the H1B Sponsor’s employees at the listed job site with specified information about each employee.
    c) H1B sponsor’s State unemployment wage reports for wages paid to employees within the state

Please advise how much chances do i have to get the Visa.

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to go for H1b Visa interview next week. I have 2 concerns:-

1) My H1B employer have only 3 employees, can this be an issue?
    2) My H1B employer is not providing any of the following document which could be asked by Consulate (http://h1bwiki.com/h-1b-visa-stampin...s-documents/):
    a) H1B Sponsor’s Income tax returns of last two years and Financial statements
    b) Notarized list of all the H1B Sponsor’s employees at the listed job site with specified information about each employee.
    c) H1B sponsor’s State unemployment wage reports for wages paid to employees within the state

Please advise how much chances do i have to get the Visa.
    1. Not a major issue.
    2. These documents are asked specifically by USCIS if they want to do any additional processing. SO employer need not provide them to you.

More important , if internal project, do you have specific project plan/milestones/details of your responsibility in the project? If external project did they provide a end client letter?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      1. Not a major issue.
      2. These documents are asked specifically by USCIS if they want to do any additional processing. SO employer need not provide them to you.

More important , if internal project, do you have specific project plan/milestones/details of your responsibility in the project? If external project did they provide a end client letter?

Thanks for the response. I will be working at client site and have the client letter (will be working in EC model).

Comment

Then its good.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X