Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 - B Fresh - RFE Help Required

Hi

I have received RFE on my fresh H1-B for 2014... USCIS has asked for below details (text marked in Italic)

Submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the specialty occupation of. The evaluation must be from an accredited college or university that has a program for granting such credit in the field of study based on an individual’s training and/or work experience.

o With the evaluation, the official must include a letter from the dean or provost of the official’s affiliated educational institution, stating that the evaluating official has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and /or experience in the field of the specialty occupation. The dean or provost must also state in the letter whether the affiliated educational institution has a program for granting credit based on an individual’s training and/or work experience.
    - Submit evidence of certification or registration from a nationally-recognized professional association or society for the specialty that is known to grant certification or registration to persons in the occupational specialty who have achieved a certain level of competence in the specialty.
    - Submit affidavits or declarations from recognized authorities certifying as to the beneficiary’s training and/or experience in the specialty occupation, and that the beneficiary has recognition and expertize in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty.
    o To substantiate that the beneficiary has recognition of expertize in the specialty, through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty, provide copies of all the material evaluated including copies of personnel records, performance evaluations, pay records; or copies of any directly related to the specialty.

Can anyone guide me on this. as to
    1. What might be the reason behind this
    2. What needs details needs to be submitted
    3. Is there any letter required from the educational Institute... What should it state

Appreciate your help

Originally posted by ganesh2121 View Post
    Hi

I have received RFE on my fresh H1-B for 2014... USCIS has asked for below details (text marked in Italic)

Submit an evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the specialty occupation of. The evaluation must be from an accredited college or university that has a program for granting such credit in the field of study based on an individual’s training and/or work experience.

o With the evaluation, the official must include a letter from the dean or provost of the official’s affiliated educational institution, stating that the evaluating official has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and /or experience in the field of the specialty occupation. The dean or provost must also state in the letter whether the affiliated educational institution has a program for granting credit based on an individual’s training and/or work experience.
    - Submit evidence of certification or registration from a nationally-recognized professional association or society for the specialty that is known to grant certification or registration to persons in the occupational specialty who have achieved a certain level of competence in the specialty.
    - Submit affidavits or declarations from recognized authorities certifying as to the beneficiary’s training and/or experience in the specialty occupation, and that the beneficiary has recognition and expertize in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty.
    o To substantiate that the beneficiary has recognition of expertize in the specialty, through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty, provide copies of all the material evaluated including copies of personnel records, performance evaluations, pay records; or copies of any directly related to the specialty.

Can anyone guide me on this. as to
    1. What might be the reason behind this
    2. What needs details needs to be submitted
    3. Is there any letter required from the educational Institute... What should it state

Appreciate your help
    Seem your qualifications don't match the job description or adequate proof were not submitted to prove it. Its your employer/lawyer who should work together to respond to it.

Whats the degree you have majored in, and hos is it related to the H1 job?

Many noncitizens want to come to the United States to work. This page provides a summary of employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa classifications and other categories of noncitizens who

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Seem your qualifications don't match the job description or adequate proof were not submitted to prove it. Its your employer/lawyer who should work together to respond to it.

Whats the degree you have majored in, and hos is it related to the H1 job?

Many noncitizens want to come to the United States to work. This page provides a summary of employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant visa classifications and other categories of noncitizens who

Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply

My educational qualification is -

HSC -

Bachelors in Management - Finance (India) - 3 yrs

Masters in Management - Finance (India) - 2 yrs

Work Experience

5.10 yrs of work exp in IT

Can you advise me on the further steps as to what needs to be done

Appreciate your help in advance

Comment

Hi

HSC -

Work Experience

Did you read the H1 requirements : http://www.uscis.gov/eir/visa-guide/...b-requirements

The question in USCIS's officer's mind is how is the educational qualifications of yours related to the IT job for which the H1 was filed. Only you and your employer can possible answer the question.

Comment

Hi

HSC -

Work Experience

Did you get your H1 approved? I got similar RFE? What approach you followed to respond to RFE?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X