Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you ever been refused a u.s. visa

Hi,

One of my friend applied a new H1B visa 2015 from current company A.

Earlier he applied H1B for cap 2012 from previous company B, that time his petition state was RFE and the he quit that company and joined in company A.
    After he moved to new company A, his H1B petition cleared RFE stage and current stage is "post decision activity".

Now he applied a new H1B for cap 2015 from company A, his petision is approved and he is filling DS-160 form.

so while he is filling he found some question related to below travel information question,

"Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?"

for this question what he has to say, YES/NO?

Thanks,
    Last edited by balajigcs; 06-24-2014, 05:27 AM.

Originally posted by balajigcs View Post
    Hi,

One of my friend applied a new H1B visa 2015 from current company A.

Earlier he applied H1B for cap 2012 from previous company B, that time his petition state was RFE and the he quit that company and joined in company A.
    After he moved to new company A, his H1B petition cleared RFE stage and current stage is "post decision activity".

Now he applied a new H1B for cap 2015 from company A, his petision is approved and he is filling DS-160 form.

so while he is filling he found some question related to below travel information question,

"Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?"

for this question what he has to say, YES/NO?

Thanks,
    No,Even if you are given 221G it is also NO

Comment

Thanks for your reply..
      give me some suggestions how to answer in visa interview if the interviewer asks why you left the company B since you have applied H1B there?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X