Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Approved in the consulate interview But passport sent back without stamping,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Approved in the consulate interview But passport sent back without stamping,

I was qualified for using drop box for my visa renewal. I dropped of my passport together with my wife's and child's.
    When I got back our passport, there was 221 g notice asking us to appear personally for interview. The consular officer told it was a mistake of theirs and he added some times it happened that the officer makes note of any thing that was already clarified but some times it did not appear in the system.( last year when I went for the interview it was the same officer, and he remembered that he had the same qn. last time too, and he did tell that he made a note of that, but some times it never appear in the system) He apologized for calling us back and told the visa was approved. But when I got back our passport, again there was a blue slip saying that our application required additional administrative processing. Now our passports are back, and I don't know what to do, whom to contact etc.
    If any one had the same type of experience please guide me o this.
    Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X