Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help

Hi

Let’s tell my story first, I approach student visa from madras in the year 1999 and got rejected 2 times. Then I came to UK on student visa...from London I approach the USA again on student visa...again it was rejected.

I have to get notary on my degrees from usa consulate to appear for the xyz exams, so I went to madras consulate for notory,when I submit my documents for notary lady ask me my passport, so I have submitted ..On the first page of my passport there is spelling mistake in my name, it was change on the next page of my passport. She ask me why u have written the name wrong on my application form...I said to her there was a spelling mistake on my first page it was change on second page ..But she is not willing to turn my passport and she started arguing with me.....and she said to me u have approach the usa consulate from London there also u have given wrong information ..To my concern she told me that in my life time u cannot travel to USA and iam going to put it in computer.....this was happen three years back.

Know I have h1 papers ...I don’t know what I should do...weather I have to face the embassy or just ignore the h1....

If any one can help me in this matter I will be thankful

kamso

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X